Web Design and Development
Web development is a niche area with stiff competition and businesses often comes across several service providers to choose from. At NuvolTech, the web development solution spans the full life cycle. We utilize a wide array of development tools and technologies that are latest and benefit our client. We provide our clients with low-cost high-value solutions built on the most relevant technologies. Our resources are trained and are certified professionals and are some of the best talents available in the industry.
We take holistic approach for application development and integration solution. This includes application platform and business productivity optimization and readiness. We offer custom application development, integration and enhancement for existing applications across technology platforms. Our highly skilled technical resources can help with any of your application development requirement.
NuvolTech Pre-Planning Checklist for Website Design:
A website is not only an important part of your overall business strategy, more and more it is becoming the single most important component of a business. Before you even sit down to talk with a web design and marketing team, your leadership team should ask yourselves a series of questions. The answer to these questions will not only help to clarify your business goals, but will also assist you in asking the right questions when interviewing web firms.
- Why are you building this website?
- Is there a market demand for the goods/services/information you will be providing on the site?
- Who is your target audience?
- What specific actions do you want your visitors to take?
- What do you want your visitors to get out of your site?
- What feeling do you want your visitors to come away with after visiting your site?
- How will you be marketing the site and who will be handling your marketing duties?
- How large of an inventory will you be carrying on the site?
- Do you currently have branding (logos/color schemes) that you want present on your website?
- Do you already have content ready to be loaded on to your website?
- Who is your target audience?
- Do you have the internal expertise to create meaningful online content?
- Who will be updating your online content?
- Who will be doing the designs for your website?
- Who will be handling the photography for your website?
- Do you fully understand the costs involved in hiring web designers, content experts and photographers?
- Do you understand what is involved in maintaining a website and what the costs associated with such maintenance are?
- Do you have someone on staff who will be dedicated to managing your website?
- If you are looking to hire a webmaster, do you have the expertise to determine who is qualified for that role??
- What sales volume will be required to make the website a financial success?
- How quickly do you need to reach your business goals?
- Are you prepared to market the site on an ongoing basis? If yes, what are you prepared to spend on marketing?